Chalkboard Paint Recipe:
Mix 2 Tablespoon of Unsanded Grout per 1 Cup of House Paint. Use any color you like for a completely custom chalkboard look!
- Never forget what you need from the store. Paint turns the inside of the pantry door and medicine cabinet door into a chalkboard to keep a running tally of what you’re out of!
- Keep track of what’s on your shelves by painting and labeling the storage bins!
- With a little painters’ tape you can mask out an area and create a re-usable chalkboard label on the dry goods containers in your pantry! This is a great place to keep the date you filled the container, too. You’ll never have to wonder how old the coffee beans or popcorn are again!
- Create a chalkboard table top where your kids do their homework. They can work out math problems on the surface!
- Paint the center of a platter or plate with an attractive border to make a one-of-a-kind chalkboard for your kitchen!
- Paint the bases of your wineglasses before a party, and guests will be able to label their own glass to keep track of it!
- Make sure that all your tools go back where they belong. You can create a chalkboard background in your garage or workshop to mark where everything hangs and paint workbench and toolbox drawers to keep track of what’s inside!
- Paint your planter pots to keep track of which herb is which or what plants are on the way while they’re still seedlings!